Light therapy refers to the light applied to an acute or chronic injury to enhance circulation and relieve pain simultaneously. Almost every organ and tissue in the body can benefit from light therapy. Normally, the light used in this treatment is in the red light spectrum or NIR spectrum ranges from 600nm to 1000nm. Our eyes can only see the infrared light. In plants, the photochemical reaction of light can be similar to the reaction of photosynthesis. There must be enough light penetration down the skin’s surface, and the cells must absorb a sufficient amount of light for light therapy to work properly.
Over the past 50 years, more than 1000 scientific papers have been published regarding the therapeutic effects of light on patients. A laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) can be used to deliver therapeutic light in the form of a laser. A wide range of products use LEDs, from outdoor lighting to computers to light bulbs, and are used in various applications. The advancements in LED technology have made them a safe, cost-efficient, and efficient way to administer light therapy.
Compared to medical lasers, EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices does not require the use of protective eyewear for either the healthcare professional or the patient during treatment, unlike medical lasers. Several factors determine light therapy’s clinical benefits such as power density, wavelength, pulse frequency, and duty cycle of the light. In the same way that medications are prescribed, clinical results may differ depending on the dose of the medication. EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices has been used successfully in 25 clinical studies published in medical journals with a positive outcome of its dose formulation.
Dosage parameters for light therapy
- Wavelength: In the world of science, wavelength describes the waveform of light packets (photons) travelling. This is because some wavelengths have a greater penetration depth into the body, where they will be absorbed and deliver their clinical benefit. Because of this, EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices uses the near-infrared wavelength of 890 nm.
- Power density: The power density is the percentage of light power delivered to an area on the body. With the unique diode clusters of EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices, the power density delivered to the entire body surface area is maximized per square inch.
- Pulse frequency: The pulse frequency of light is the number of times it turns on and off at the moment. The pulse frequency of EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices is 292 per second.
- Duty cycle: The duty cycle of light refers to the percentage of time that the light is on compared with the amount of time it is off. In general, the duty cycle of EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices is about 50%.
What are EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy devices?
EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices uses infrared light-emitting at a wavelength of 890 nm, and it can be applied to any body part. The US FDA indicates that EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices can temporarily increase circulation, relieve pain, stiffness, and muscle spasms. EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices treatments can increase local circulation by up to 320% percent, and the circulation remains elevated even after the treatment is complete, often for up to several hours after it is over. As a result of EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices treatment, local circulation can be substantially increased.
Why should you choose it?
EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices treatment system has been used by thousands of patients over the past 20 years, earning the trust of many patients, medical professionals, and therapists.
What makes it unique?
- Data published in clinical journals: EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices is the only one supported by published evidence from nearly 5,000 patients over the last few decades. In these published studies, the unique light medicine method that EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices deploys (duty cycle, wavelength, infrared light, pulsation, photo-energy density) has provided positive results.
- Trusted by Medical professionals: Over 10,000 health care professionals have relied on EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices to treat patients in their practice. In addition to providing care to hospitals, outpatient clinics, and family care homes, these professionals also provide care to professional and college sports teams. Some educational institutions even teach EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices as a part of their courses.
- Nationwide availability: Many hospitals and academic institutions, as well as many other institutions around the world, offer EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices.
- Patients are referred to Light Therapy Devices by physicians: There have been over 11,000 prescriptions of EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices, which means EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices was prescribed specifically by physicians.
- Patented Hands-Free Design: With EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices, you can temporarily increase the level of circulation and provide pain relief in the body by applying light therapy products without using your hands.
- Eye Safety: EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices does require the use of protective eyewear, both by the ones who perform the treatment and patients receiving the therapy.
- 20-year history of being made in America: EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices has always been manufactured in an FDA-registered facility in Florida that is home to some of the best medications on the market.
EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices is the product that most doctors recommend. It is a safe and easy-to-use treatment that offers clinically proven results and is safe and easy to use. You can begin relieving pain today with this EMK Medical Infrared Light Therapy Devices.